Heartstream Resouces has served over two hundred international entities, including denominational and inter-denominational agencies, international relief and humanitarian organizations, international schools and congregations, the U.S. State Department and various embassies.
We have traveled to more than forty countries to teach graduate courses, retreats, conferences, and programs designed for international and multi-cultural groups. In addition we serve individuals, couples, families and small groups who are cross-cultural and humanitarian workers in a cross-cultural or multi-cultural context.
Heartstream Resources serves cross-cultural workers, missionaries, and humanitarian workers in these ways:
- We offer programs of restoration and renewal for international workers wounded or depleted in service.
- Heartstream offers counseling for missionaries and programs of restoration.
- We provide education and prevention programs for cross-cultural workers and agencies for effectiveness training, care and well-being.
- We assist agency leaders through education and consultation.
- We conduct and apply research related to cross-cultural: humanitarian work.
- Debriefing for individuals or groups is also available at Heartstream or your chosen site.
- Missionary Counseling
- Retreats for missionaries, treatment programs for missionaries, and training in Member Care at the Heart of Heartstream
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing (CISD)
- Evacuation care, including debriefing for individuals and groups, housing, meals, and related activities
- Facilities available for mission and church retreats
While You’re Here, Learn More About Our Facilities A