• Gain a greater consciousness of the cumulative effects of stress which result in a chronic high stress lifestyle for cross-cultural persons and families.
• Recognize the many threats to health, well-being and effectiveness created by chronic high stress.
• Reduce the levels of stress through pro-active planning and training.
• Teach stress management as an essential aspect of overseas training.
• Provide higher levels of support and more continuous nurture and care for people who work abroad or across cultures in their own countries.
Learn how you can provide sufficient peer support, as well as loving and caring oversight.