Counseling For Missionaries
Home Near Your Altar
Programs of Restoration and Well-Being
Missionary counseling, debriefing, retreats for missionaries, treatment programs for missionaries,
and training in Member Care are at the heart of Heartstream!
Heartstream serves cross-cultural workers, missionaries and humanitarian workers in these ways:
- We offer programs of restoration and renewal for international workers wounded or depleted in service.
- Heartstream offers counseling for missionaries and programs of restoration.
- We provide education and prevention programs for cross-cultural workers and agencies for effectiveness training, care and well-being.
- We assist agency leaders through education and consultation.
- We conduct and apply research related to cross-cultural: humanitarian work.
- Debriefing for individuals or groups is also available at Heartstream or your chosen site.
- Missionary Counseling
- Retreats for missionaries, treatment programs for missionaries, and training in Member Care at the Heart of Heartstream
Heartstream Resources 101 Herman Lee Circle Liverpool, PA 17045 Phone: 717-444-2374 Fax: 717-444-2574
GLOBAL SERVANTS: CROSS-CULTURAL HUMANITARIAN HEROES
LOIS A. DODDS, PH. D. LAURA MAE GARDNER, D. MIN.
This book has been released in a 3 volume series. Please visit http://www.loisdoddsbooks.org or simply click on the book cover of the volume you wish to purchase.
We provide a variety of resources for individuals and agencies, such as books, DVDs, radio programs, and other materials.
Summary chart with registration links.
|2016 UPCOMING PROGRAMS|
|Intensive Care Program||Member Care Courses|
|February 6 to 20, 2017||April 4 to 14, 2017|
|March 6 to 20, 2017||October 3 to 13, 2017|
|May 22 to June 5, 2017||Refresh! Progam Retreat|
|September 4 to 18, 2017||July 2 to 12, 2017 in Chiang Mai, Thailand|
|October 30 to November 13, 2017|
|View Intensive Care Brochure||View Member Care Brochure|
|Registration & Details||Registration & Details|
|CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE 2016 REFRESH! BROCHURE|