Counseling For Missionaries
Home Near Your Alter
Programs of Restoration and Well-Being
Missionary counseling, debriefing, retreats for missionaries, treatment programs for missionaries,
and training in Member Care are at the heart of Heartstream!
Heartstream Resources 101 Herman Lee Circle Liverpool, PA 17045 Phone: 717-444-2374 Fax: 717-444-2574
Heartstream serves cross-cultural workers, missionaries and humanitarian workers in these ways:
- We offer programs of restoration and renewal for international workers wounded or depleted in service.
- Heartstream offers counseling for missionaries and programs of restoration.
- We provide education and prevention programs for cross-cultural workers and agencies for effectiveness training, care and well-being.
- We assist agency leaders through education and consultation.
- We conduct and apply research related to cross-cultural: humanitarian work.
- Debriefing for individuals or groups is also available at Heartstream or your chosen site.
- Missionary Counseling
- Retreats for missionaries, treatment programs for missionaries, and training in Member Care at the Heart of Heartstream
GLOBAL SERVANTS: CROSS-CULTURAL HUMANITARIAN HEROES
LOIS A. DODDS, PH. D. LAURA MAE GARDNER, D. MIN.
This book has been released in a 3 volume series. Please visit http://www.loisdoddsbooks.org or simply click on the book cover of the volume you wish to purchase.
We provide a variety of resources for individuals and agencies, such as books, DVDs, radio programs, and other materials.
Summary chart with registration links.
|2016 UPCOMING PROGRAMS|
|Intensive Care Program||Member Care Program|
|March 13 to 26, 2016||February 9 to 19, 2016|
|April 11 to 25, 2016||November 1 to 12, 2016|
|May 9 to 23, 2016|
|August 29 to September 11, 2016|
|October 3 to 17, 2016|
|View Intensive Care Brochure||View Member Care Brochure|
|Registration & Details||Registration & Details|
|REFRESH! Thailand: July 3 to 13, 2016|
|CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE 2016 REFRESH! BROCHURE|